Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I left the clan ...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleeper_S4
[P]uLse ALLSTAR
Sleeper_S4

I left the clan ... Empty
PostSubject: I left the clan ...   I left the clan ... EmptyFebruary 1st 2008, 9:50 am

I play to enjoy the game. My life is consumed with responsibilities and is stressful enough as it is. It's bullshit enough to deal with the M203's in the spawn, the trash talking and team killing. If I can't enjoy the game, it's time for me to move on - I'm leaving the clan. Please take offense. I had to leave now so you didn't try to talk me into staying - not that you would want to LOL!!!

The *only* time I ever muted a team mate was MEDIC when his connection was so bad his mic was choppy. I used to think he was quiet but after he got his shit fixed I realized he communicated a lot and was very friendly.

I profusely apologize for any time I ever killed a team member (usually Souljuh) and I swear it's been an accident every single time. I suck, what can I say. Of every one in the group, I'm the outsider. I'm not moving onto Socom and the reality of it is I need to get into a West Coast clan if I'm going to compete again in RB6 Vegas 2. I'm not interested in getting into a clan for COD4 unless they switch to hardcore so don't think I'm leaving Pulse for another clan. Given my schedule, West Coast clans typically play matches around 9:30 - 10:30 Eastern. The problem is they're douche' bags.

Just wanted to publically thank a few people:
RING - tremendous hospitality from the moment I was welcomed in. Thank you for the bad ass sig!!! Thank you for your amazing and generous leadership involving this forum, GB and everything else. You are VERY respected here - don't be afraid to dictace the strategies for each map. These guys can kill anyone anywhere so when things get shaky in a map and everyone gets frustrated. Make a plan and have them execute - it's not your fault if you lose because of it. Remember - DEAD SILENCE RULES ALL! when I think of Bomb Squad I think of you (in a dirty way)! Very Happy

DarkSouljuh - thank you for teaching me SO much about strategy and for your friendship. Thank you for inviting me into Malice and your encouragement along the way. You have more raw talent than anyone in the group. If you harness your frustration and anger better you will become an even stronger and more consistent player than you are now.

Falcon - super nice guy from the get go. Very quiet but has recently flipped the switch and started lighting it up. Thanks for hospitality and tips in the game. I'm extremely sorry to hear about your ACL and all of the BS that comes with that. I hope everything goes well with the healing process.

Sniped - I didn't know where I stood with you from the beginning. Thanks for your support along the way. Your game play is very diverse and consistent and you think really well under pressure.

MEDIC - Thanks for your friendship recently (now that I can hear you) lol!!! Very diverse player as well. Remember - G36C silenced OWNZ!

Don't worry though, I'll be around. I'm not removing anyone from my friends list but I do need to find a new group that will work better with my schedule. I might not jump into your room and please don't take offense. It took me over a month to find you guys!

You have more talent than any group I've played with. You guys could be at the very top if you wanted to. I'll probably never play with a more talented group. Keep up the great work. I'll be watching your record and at least tell people I played a few matches with y'all and held my own.

Now worries guys, you won't hear me complaining about lag or whatnot. This place will be better without me.

I have 2 meetings today but I'll read the replies later. I'll be online tonight.
Back to top Go down
cI RINGLEADER
Grand Master
cI RINGLEADER

PostSubject: Re: I left the clan ...   I left the clan ... EmptyFebruary 1st 2008, 10:06 am

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Sleeper

I am very sorry to hear about this move. You are a great asset to this clan weather u think so or not, and a very respectable person even though we haven't ever met face to face. I can see ur a caring person in life and it's hard to find people like that I wish you well and we are still gonna have to creep around with dead silence together in public rooms...........
Back to top Go down
https://teampulse.forumotion.com
cI Souljuh
[P]uLse MaStEr
cI Souljuh

PostSubject: Re: I left the clan ...   I left the clan ... EmptyFebruary 1st 2008, 11:03 am

Slepper, dident have to end like this, im going to call you right now. And i will beg you to join the clan back.
Back to top Go down
cI Souljuh
[P]uLse MaStEr
cI Souljuh

PostSubject: Re: I left the clan ...   I left the clan ... EmptyFebruary 1st 2008, 11:09 am

I hope you dident take yourself of the roster.
Back to top Go down
cI Souljuh
[P]uLse MaStEr
cI Souljuh

PostSubject: Re: I left the clan ...   I left the clan ... EmptyFebruary 1st 2008, 11:46 am

He's Back. He's still in the clan no worries.
Back to top Go down
cI RINGLEADER
Grand Master
cI RINGLEADER

PostSubject: Re: I left the clan ...   I left the clan ... EmptyFebruary 1st 2008, 11:54 am

Souljuh wrote:

lol he maid me internet cry Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
https://teampulse.forumotion.com
Sleeper_S4
[P]uLse ALLSTAR
Sleeper_S4

PostSubject: Re: I left the clan ...   I left the clan ... EmptyFebruary 1st 2008, 12:11 pm

You f'in bishes ...... I swear, my caring side works against me sometimes. Neutral

Maybe lifes just coming down on me right now. My tendency is to eliminate anything that is a luxury that adds to my frustration. I made it up in my head that you guys would be a better team without me. Ring, Falcon, Sniped & Souljuh have great chemistry and you will only play more wars and practice more together and I would fall behind and become a liability. I don't want to be the guy who is the weak link and be the factor in losing matches.

I'll war anytime and give 110%. I'd feel better if someone tells me where they want me to cover to fill the gap. I'm apologizing now if I ever fuck it up for us. That being said, I won't talk anymore about worrying if I screw up. I'll just play hard!

Also, I promised Souljuh that I would stop talking about how I'm not a good player.

I've been through a lot in life, we all have, but it's nice to know people still care about each other. I'm really touched you guys.

I'll be online later. Try not to ride me too much about this or anything else, life has been one consistent kick in the balls after another in the last several months.

Peace.
Back to top Go down
Sleeper_S4
[P]uLse ALLSTAR
Sleeper_S4

PostSubject: Re: I left the clan ...   I left the clan ... EmptyFebruary 1st 2008, 12:16 pm

[P]uLse RINGLEADER wrote:
Souljuh wrote:

lol he maid me internet cry Sad Sad

You know ur a softie! You're a great leader and you have great "peace maker" qualities. I can hear it in your voice. You, Souljuh, Falcon and Medic genuinely care about me and others. I also don't want to leave out Steckylman and Disturbed as well. There is a great group of quality people here or I never would've joined.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cI FaLCoN
[P]uLse MaStEr
cI FaLCoN

PostSubject: Re: I left the clan ...   I left the clan ... EmptyFebruary 1st 2008, 2:47 pm

I hate to hear ur leaving....ur an awesome guy....i hope for you to reconsider, cause ur ability to work as a team and being able to get vocal during these matches are all worth you being in the clan.....he's hard to find quality players and its hard to lose one.....we usually get to war with ya on the weekends, but if you want to find a clan that u can war with nightly, good luck on your search.....it was fun playin with ya and hope ya all the best....what ya need to do though is...get on tonight, forget you ever wrote this topic, and we can get like 3 wars.
Back to top Go down
Sleeper_S4
[P]uLse ALLSTAR
Sleeper_S4

PostSubject: Re: I left the clan ...   I left the clan ... EmptyFebruary 2nd 2008, 1:49 pm

Souljuh wrote:
I hope you dident take yourself of the roster.

I did take myself off the roster after I posted my original e-mail the other day.
Back to top Go down
Sleeper_S4
[P]uLse ALLSTAR
Sleeper_S4

PostSubject: Re: I left the clan ...   I left the clan ... EmptyFebruary 2nd 2008, 1:54 pm

Falcon wrote:
I hate to hear ur leaving....ur an awesome guy....i hope for you to reconsider, cause ur ability to work as a team and being able to get vocal during these matches are all worth you being in the clan.....he's hard to find quality players and its hard to lose one.....we usually get to war with ya on the weekends, but if you want to find a clan that u can war with nightly, good luck on your search.....it was fun playin with ya and hope ya all the best....what ya need to do though is...get on tonight, forget you ever wrote this topic, and we can get like 3 wars.

I really appreciate all of the comments Falcon, and the feeling is mutual!

I wasn't interested in finding another clan for COD4. I was just going to play for fun until RB6 Vegas 2 comes out.

I'm sticking here and I'm going to let go of worrying about fucking up in a match and losing it for you guys. If I'm called in to play I'll play hard and give 110%. I'm pleased with how I've played so far so my confidence is good.

I took myself off the roster a few days ago but I'm apprently still in the clan. I think RING needs to reinstate me before I'm eligible again. You might want to let him know.

C u tonight brother!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I left the clan ...   I left the clan ... Empty

Back to top Go down

I left the clan ...
Page 1 of 1