Share | 

POST HERE TO TRYOUT!!!!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cI RINGLEADER
Grand Master

PostSubject: POST HERE TO TRYOUT!!!!!!!   February 11th 2008, 12:47 pm

A little bit about our clan... Each of the members in our clan have been playing video games together for 5 years now
we use to play socom on the ps2 together now we upgraded to the xbox and we are very dedicated to each other and thats what we are looking for in 1 more person...

PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM AS POSTED:

Xbox Gamertag:

Maptypes you are best at:

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills:

Why you want to join team PuLse?:

Are you able to do MLG?(money):

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?:

AIM NAME:

You must be at least 16 or older to join.

here is our link to our clan page http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/call-of-duty-4/team/ivialice1

Last edited by on February 17th 2008, 12:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teampulse.forumotion.com
icrucial x
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO TRYOUT!!!!!!!   February 12th 2008, 5:40 pm

Xbox Gamertag: iCruCiaL x

Maptypes you are best at: anything but bloc

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills: i have a lot of clan expierance and i know how to communicate and use to teamwork to win
Why you want to join team PuLse?:

Are you able to do MLG?(money): yes

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?: im on everyday most likly.. usally 2pm - 10pm on weekdays .. and 12pm - 2am weekends

if you want to try me out just add me on xbox or AiM - vOgEl2779
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yoimgod
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO TRYOUT!!!!!!!   February 12th 2008, 6:18 pm

cI RINGLEADER wrote:
A little bit about our clan... Each of the members in our clan have been playing video games together for 5 years now
we use to play socom on the ps2 together now we upgraded to the xbox and we are very dedicated to each other and thats what we are looking for in 1 more person...

PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM AS POSTED:

Xbox Gamertag: OsF INS7INCTS

Maptypes you are best at: everything but sabo

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills: yes and yes

Why you want to join team PuLse?: you look like a strong clan and you have good goals

Are you able to do MLG?(money):yesssss

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?:
after school ar=t 3:30 central time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bl00ps
I'm A Bad MotherFuker

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO TRYOUT!!!!!!!   February 12th 2008, 6:31 pm

Xbox Gamertag: bl00ps

Maptypes you are best at: Crash, Bog, Strike

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills: My prior team (impossible 2 defeat) I was able to pickup some strategies that could possibly touch up some of your strats if there needs to be any adjustments. I've been in competitive gaming since I was 14. Started out with Tribes 2 PC, Halo PC, Call of Duty 2 PC, and a few others.

Why you want to join team PuLse?: Looking for a dedicated team, that strives to be the best team aka the team to beat.

Are you able to do MLG?(money): Yes..of course.

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?: 4:30 PM EST - 1 or 2 AM EST. (Times vary) Basically, when I'm not at baseball I'm online.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speak To Me
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO TRYOUT!!!!!!!   February 13th 2008, 8:23 pm

Xbox Gamertag: Speak To ME

Maptypes you are best at: I play every one, for MLG

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills: I love talking, I have the flu now but that wont matter in acouple days unless I die.

Why you want to join team PuLse?: I played against you guys earlier and you had good teamwork and played good. I also remember you from socom.

Are you able to do MLG?(money): Yes I can pay the day I join.

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?: Weekdays: 4pm est-2am est Weekends: whenever

AIM NAME: Futurewolfpack89
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fatal x kryptic
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO TRYOUT!!!!!!!   February 13th 2008, 11:30 pm

Xbox Gamertag: FaTaL x Kryptic

Maptypes you are best at: I am good at all maps I just like some more than others. My best gametype is SnD because I have strats for almoast every map on it but I also know strats for other gametypes too.

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills: I communicate very well. Calling out strats, where im giong, where enemies are, ect. My old team went 20-2 until me and my friend left it and then they broke apart because they didnt have us carrying them anymore.

Why you want to join team PuLse?: Like I said my old clan broke apart and you guys look like you are dedicated and work well together and thats what I need.

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?: I play all the time I live on the west coast but I am on a lot.

AIM NAME: FaTaL x Kryptic

One more thing...
I will be trying out with my friend. I am a great tactical run and gunner and he is a great sniper. We are amazing together and have always been in clans together. We communicate well and always have eachothers backs. All we need is to have a good team with us.
I am going to be snowboarding this weekend. (my first vacation in forever) So I hope you guys can give me and my friend a tryout next weekend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slappy
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO TRYOUT!!!!!!!   February 14th 2008, 4:16 pm

Xbox Gamertag: Slappy Sh1ft

Maptypes you are best at: SnD Domination

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills: Very good

Why you want to join team PuLse?: Come into a good team and keep the good working going and go far

Are you able to do MLG?(money): Depends

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?: yes i am eastern and from like 3 to 11 will stops in between

AIM NAME: c000kies1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tyquan1976
Virgin

PostSubject: Looking for a spot   February 15th 2008, 3:49 am

Xbox Gamertag: tyquan1976

Maptypes you are best at: Any accept the missile silo map

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills: I've been playing call of duty since the first one came out. Been on many clans. So I know how to use comms.

Why you want to join team PuLse?: I want to play for a reliable, mature, non-racist bunch. Loyalty to a active clan is paramount for me.

Are you able to do MLG?(money): Yes

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?: 9pm eastern Sun-Wed., any time Thrus-Sat.

AIM NAME: N/A
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cI RINGLEADER
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO TRYOUT!!!!!!!   February 15th 2008, 9:16 am

we are in the middle of a MLG tournament right now but this weekend I will probably get ahold of a few of you and were gonna let u do scrim wars with us..

Virgin

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO TRYOUT!!!!!!!   February 15th 2008, 3:13 pm

Xbox Gamertag:All Nighter 1

Maptypes you are best at: if i could only pick three it would be vacant, bog, strike but really pretty much i like em all

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills: This is what im looking for in a clan that has this. The most important aspect of the game. yes i have communication and teamwork

Why you want to join team PuLse?:Because im sick of being with clans that have no idea what the hell there doing it just usually ends up in a team kill. Or a quick lost

Are you able to do MLG?(money):some of em

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?:I LIVE IN JERSEY.....Eastern

AIM NAME:AllNighterinNJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cLutch v1
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO TRYOUT!!!!!!!   February 15th 2008, 7:57 pm

Xbox Gamertag: cLutch v1

Maptypes you are best at: SnD, Dom

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills: Yes

Why you want to join team PuLse?: To win.

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?:1-3, 6-whenever on weekdays and all weekends
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A TRUE PROPHECY
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO TRYOUT!!!!!!!   February 16th 2008, 11:20 am

Xbox Gamertag: A TRUE PROPHECY

Maptypes you are best at: I like all maptypes if i had to pick one i would say s & d or sab

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills: I think communication and teamwork are the keys to success in any good team

Why you want to join team PuLse?: looking for a very serious clan for mlg would really like to get pro status

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?: weekdays 5-whenever weekends all day

aim:prophecyx0918
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iii_dopey_iii
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO TRYOUT!!!!!!!   February 16th 2008, 11:43 pm

Xbox Gamertag:iii ZoX iii

Maptypes you are best at:everything but dont really like tdm cause ppl camp hardcore

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills:i was in graphic violence with rekoil then joined hype second season

Why you want to join team PuLse?:I know rekoil and you guys are good

Are you able to do MLG?(money):yes

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?:3pm-9pm on week days and anytime on weekends

AIM NAME:iiiohdipiii
Back to top Go down
View user profile
itsbeggonboo
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO TRYOUT!!!!!!!   February 17th 2008, 4:58 am

Xbox Gamertag:II NHP II CORY

Maptypes you are best at:crash,backlot,district,and some other ones bu i cant think of the names

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills:comm is exellent i call out evrything i see, and everywhere i go teamwork is also great i mostly stick with my teamates.

Why you want to join team PuLse?:im looking for a dedicated team and wont treat me like im a pushover and be an ass

Are you able to do MLG?(money):ya

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?:weekends for now cuz of grades (damn parents) from well western time 12 am to 1 pm

AIM NAME:C012y831
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clayster
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO TRYOUT!!!!!!!   February 17th 2008, 8:13 am

Xbox Gamertag: CIAyster

Maptypes you are best at: S&D, TDM

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills: Great communication, I'm always yelling at my teammates to communicate. Teamwork would depend on how well we click together.

Why you want to join team PuLse?: Because you look like a promising clan

Are you able to do MLG?(money): Yup

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?: Well, at the moment my xbox is at microsoft for repairs. But I play on my friends on weekends and at night (a couple nights during the week) from 9-??

AIM NAME: Claythemonster

Back to top Go down
View user profile
iWaRTuRTLe
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO TRYOUT!!!!!!!   February 18th 2008, 4:07 pm

Xbox Gamertag: iWaRTuRTLe

Maptypes you are best at: S&D, TDM, Domination

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills: Well experienced

Why you want to join team PuLse?: Noticing the #1 dubs team and me and my partner were there at one point, im sure them 2 and the rest of the clan would have great skill and good experience, and me myself being at #1 at one point, shows the skill and experience i have.

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?: 4pm-11pm

AIM NAME: Skarface205

Besides all that, im well rounded player, clutch and loyal, i have no been in a clan since the game came out, only a clan with my friends from school, and i really dont count it as a clan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D2A Majik
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO TRYOUT!!!!!!!   February 18th 2008, 5:02 pm

Xbox Gamertag: D2A Majik

Maptypes you are best at: all

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills: top notch, I played professional Halo in 03 and rperesented OH-1 at the national tournament at the hammertstein ballroom in New York. I represented the 4 man team in the sniper derby and placed second amongst the top representatives from the other 30 teams including top ten ranking players in the nation.

Why you want to join team PuLse?: Play with other skilled players

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?: 5pm-12

AIM NAME: IGoFast73
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xMaNdO
Virgin

PostSubject: TrYoUt-xMaNdO   February 18th 2008, 6:50 pm

Xbox Gamertag:xMaNdO

Maptypes you are best at: All maps Bloc is my worst. S&D Favorite Game type.

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills: I am a team player no dought. Played halo in serious clans-all about team work.
I play smart and as a Team.

Why you want to join team PuLse?: Because I know that I could help out the clan. Also i need a serious clan.

Are you able to do MLG?(money): yes no dought attending MLG Chicago 06' 07' and plan on atteding more

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?: 3p.m.-12a.m. weekdays weekends normally all day till 7p.m. east then from 1a.m.est-5a.m

AIM NAME:KyleSnowboarder
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlowSh0w
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO TRYOUT!!!!!!!   February 19th 2008, 3:27 pm

Xbox Gamertag: FlowSh0w

Maptypes you are best at: SnD, Sabotage, Tdm.. not so much Domination

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills: Yes i call out strats like no other.

Why you want to join team PuLse?: To be on a team going for the top, with a strong record, strong match history and good people.

Are you able to do MLG?(money):Possibly, (Paying for online tournys, most likley so. Going to events.. not so sure)

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?: On weekdays i get off at 12 Eastern, 9 Pacific. On weekends i play in afternoon to night hours, i try to have a life Very Happy

AIM NAME: FlowSh0w

Last edited by FlowSh0w on February 19th 2008, 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RightH4ndOfGod
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO TRYOUT!!!!!!!   February 19th 2008, 4:24 pm

Xbox Gamertag: RightH4ndOfGod

Maptypes you are best at: Vacant, Bog, Crash, Overgrown, District, & Countdown im extremely good at

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills:Very good communication and teamwork.

Why you want to join team PuLse?: Because ive heard alot about you, you seem pretty cool, and you all pretty nasty

Are you able to do MLG?(money):Yes

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?: 7-12pm

AIM NAME: dont have...yahoo IM is arkansassports21

Last edited by RightH4ndOfGod on February 19th 2008, 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crazy Ocho
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO TRYOUT!!!!!!!   February 19th 2008, 6:25 pm

Xbox Gamertag:Crazy Ocho

Maptypes you are best at: All but Overgrown

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills:Very good usually only playing with friends so not as "hard-core". Atm my mic broke so i should get one tom.

Why you want to join team PuLse?:Seems like a very good clan i know im ready for a good clan.

Are you able to do MLG?(money):Yes

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?:Yes i live in Pa

AIM NAME:Don't have one but i can make one =/.

You must be at least 16 or older to join. Yes i am
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C4E HiLLBiLLy
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO TRYOUT!!!!!!!   February 20th 2008, 5:39 pm

Xbox Gamertag: C4E HiLLBiLLy

Maptypes you are best at: Domination, Sabotage, Team tactical, S&D

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills:i try and communicate through every game i play. im not a solo off on my own player i help do what it takes to win the match

Why you want to join team PuLse?: i ahve been looking for a seriouse/good clan to join and i saw ya'lls and really liked it

Are you able to do MLG?(money):yep

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?:usually from 7pm-1pm (weekdays) All nigth (weekends)

AIM NAME:CokeAColaBill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
II SuperNaut II
Virgin

PostSubject: II SuperNaut II   February 20th 2008, 9:55 pm

Xbox Gamertag: II SuperNaut II

Maptypes you are best at: I am good all around, a great sniper. And on smaller maps, i can really wreck havoc.

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills: Excellent communication/teamwork skills. I am the captain of my hockey team, i know what it takes to be successful as a team. I have also led many clans/guild's on online games, i think the teamwork and communication aspect of this game is what makes it such a great game.

Why you want to join team PuLse?: I want to be apart of a small tight knit clan that wants to bust its ass to the top, i feel that a smaller clan can learn how each other plays, and back eachother up. PuLse seems to have a nice setup going, and i'd love to be apart of them.

Are you able to do MLG?(money): i have a good amount of money now, and i could easily bum a few bucks off my parents Very Happy

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?: i play anywhere from 3pm est to 12pm est on weekdays, and weekends i can play all day everyday.

AIM NAME: Capefear16 or flameshockey28@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ironman812
Virgin

PostSubject: Ironman812 joining   February 20th 2008, 10:08 pm

Xbox Gamertag: Ironman812

Maptypes you are best at: teamdeath match, search and destroy, and headquarters, along with team tatical.

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills: I am a very good team player, I rely on teamwork to reach my goals and win the matches. I want too be able to rely on my teammates and have them rely on me.

Why you want to join team PuLse?: You look like a good solid team, great teamwork and I am looking for a clan that is going to help me become a better gamer and also help my team by being a good gun that they can rely on!! I do not bounce in different clans at all, the only reason that I am leaving my clan is that they are not very active and do not battle, I am looking for a team that is going to do clan matches. Also if I were to get in You would be able to count on me and I would not just leave for some other clan.

Are you able to do MLG?(money): Yes, I should be able too.

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?: I live in central time, but I am on almost every night and I can get on any time of the day that I Have too.

AIM NAME:Dont have one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrblonde120
Virgin

PostSubject: Recruting   February 21st 2008, 1:04 am

Gamertag: MrBlonde120

Map types: Hardcore, and team tactical(the one with the bus(not bloc) is my best map

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills: Played R6V where i learned how to communicate as a team and give out locations of the enemy, i rely on teamwork to win matches not individual players.

Why you want to join team PuLse? You guys seem like very good parters with no jealousy crap and immaturity and you guys look like you work together very well, which i what i need in a clan.

Are you able to do MLG?(money): Yes, I should be able too.

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?: I live in central time, but I am on almost every night and I get out of school at 12 and can get on then if needed

Aim: MrBlonde120(never on thought)

Hope you contact me for an opportunity
Thanks, MrBlonde120
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO TRYOUT!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

POST HERE TO TRYOUT!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next