Solo X Lobo
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO TRYOUT!!!!!!!   February 24th 2008, 1:33 pm

Xbox Gamertag: Solo X Lobo

Maptypes you are best at: S&D

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills:: i try and communicate

Why you want to join team PuLse?: looking for a active clan

Are you able to do MLG?(money): yes

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?: i can be on any time just let me know

AIM NAME: dont have aim but will get it, if i have too

All so was wondering if you guys play on any hardcore ladders, on www.gamepro360.com ? thats what i play the most is hardcore. the have HardCore TDM, DOUBLES and SEARCH & DESTORY and you can get up to 2-4 matches perday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sniper12
Virgin

PostSubject: xXxSNIPERxXx69 app   February 24th 2008, 3:44 pm

Xbox Gamertag: xXxSNIPERxXx69

Maptypes you are best at: SnD, TDM

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills: i never talk when not supposed to only talk during matches when needed. like when giving a location of person or other critical situations

Why you want to join team PuLse?: looking for active clan that isnt on the top because its more fun to work your way up( been in dramatic conclusion, havoc prodigy, and many others)

Are you able to do MLG?(money):yes

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?: during the week from 6pm - 1am, all day on weekends

AIM NAME:
dont got one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berzerk
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO TRYOUT!!!!!!!   March 1st 2008, 6:38 pm

Xbox Gamertag: Berzerk Samurai

Age: 14, but mature and I have a semi-deep voice. Been mistaken for much older ages.

Maptypes you are best at: Maps? Anything but Wetworks.

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills: I am very big on communications. If I see an enemy, I'll try to give you a heads up. If I'm moving, I'll tell you where I'm moving. As for teamwork, I don't get mad if you steal kills or anything, I play to win. I do what I'm told and am a very good directions follower.

Why you want to join team PuLse?: I want to be on a team that wins and is serious, and Pulse might be the one for me. I would also love to play with other skilled players, instead of crappy randoms I keep ending up with during matchmaking.

Are you able to do MLG?(money): Maybe tourneys, definitely not events.

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?: Alaska Standard Time, which is 4 hours behind Eastern Time. If there's practices, as long as they're after 7:30 EST, I can make it. So around 7:30 P.M. EST to 1 A.M. EST on weekdays. Usually all day on weekends.

AIM NAME: BerserkXIX, my hotmail is Funk_Masta_Flex99@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldfish
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO TRYOUT!!!!!!!   March 15th 2008, 2:37 am

Xbox Gamertag: Goldfish420

Maptypes you are best at: SnD

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills: Great communication, solid 'call-outs', can fit in with any style or any map

Why you want to join team PuLse?: I'm just looking to be apart of a good clan, one that plays in tournaments, takes things seriously when needed, but can have a good time also.

Are you able to do MLG?(money): Yes

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?: Usually around 5, and more then likely I'll be the last one on!

AIM NAME: Twan2407

Sidenotes: I was apart of (DoC) Department Of Corrections, played against you guys in the 4v4 game on tourny. I own a capture card and digital camera. Also use a turtle beach during battles. I was a loyal and very active member for almost (4) years to DoC. Hoping to find the right bunch of guys to game with, and kick some ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ii kodak
Virgin

PostSubject: app   March 17th 2008, 9:10 pm

Xbox Gamertag: ii KodAk

Maptypes you are best at: SnD and getting better at Domination

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills:im very good at communicated as well in Teamwork ive been 5 top 100 clans 2 of which were top 50 but sometimes im quiet to hear the oppenent (turtle beach x3's)

Why you want to join team PuLse?: i saw Pulse was lookin for some new members and thought itd be fun to give it a go also id like to be in a clan that isnt going anywhere with fun people

Are you able to do MLG?(money):yeah why not

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?:between 4-11 weekends anytime needed

AIM NAME: fcbar10

You must be at least 16 or older to join.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stealth12
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO TRYOUT!!!!!!!   March 21st 2008, 11:09 pm

Xbox Gamertag:stealth11989

Maptypes you are best at: search and destroy

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills: great.im an awsome sniper and good with m16,im co leader of 2k4s were 103-43 and im looking for a more talented team.

Why you want to join team PuLse?: looking to get to the top!!

Are you able to do MLG?(money): yeah

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?: 6pm- 12 weekdays, weekends allday

AIM NAME:rich11989

You must be at least 16 or older to join.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cloutbox
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO TRYOUT!!!!!!!   March 21st 2008, 11:21 pm

Xbox Gamertag: cloutbox

Maptypes you are best at: snd and domination ... the rest im ight at.

Communication Skills/ Teamwork Skills: I talk, I listen, I don't bait. i use smgs and m16.

Why you want to join team PuLse?: Looking to play on the next level.

Are you able to do MLG?(money): rgr.

What time of the day do you play Eastern time plz?: after baseball - 11 or 12 ... as much as needed on weekends

AIM NAME: heaterspeeder21
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE TO TRYOUT!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

POST HERE TO TRYOUT!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2