HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Mother Fuckers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kitkindy
Virgin

PostSubject: Mother Fuckers   February 15th 2008, 8:22 pm

Look at what kindy found the site of his boys from socom. Well just thought id say hi and tell u all that u better get a ps3 because i will never touch and xbox, that and the new socom is coming out and i want to play it with u homos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cI RINGLEADER
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Mother Fuckers   February 15th 2008, 10:50 pm

kitkindy wrote:
Look at what kindy found the site of his boys from socom. Well just thought id say hi and tell u all that u better get a ps3 because i will never touch and xbox, that and the new socom is coming out and i want to play it with u homos

guess what kitty kat my psn name is xRINGLEADER and the ps3 is fukin gay but i got one

Virgin

PostSubject: lol   February 17th 2008, 4:06 am

aight bro if u like a system that u have to replace repeatedly and that has to have a new drive to replace the shit ball disc format they call hddvd then hate on the ps3 bro i cant believe u fucking Xbox360 fan boys wow it is what they say u all are in denial u might have bio but thats about it man get with the now "its official blueray wins microsoft has to go with blueray to even compete fucking loser get your facts straight bro" lol i could care less i just like stirring the pot its fun lol hows it been man miss playing with u fools hit me up u sexyt slut. but on the real i could care less about whaT system man the games are games and in the end they all are fun brotha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cI RINGLEADER
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Mother Fuckers   February 21st 2008, 1:28 pm

kitkindy wrote:
aight bro if u like a system that u have to replace repeatedly and that has to have a new drive to replace the shit ball disc format they call hddvd then hate on the ps3 bro i cant believe u fucking Xbox360 fan boys wow it is what they say u all are in denial u might have bio but thats about it man get with the now "its official blueray wins microsoft has to go with blueray to even compete fucking loser get your facts straight bro" lol i could care less i just like stirring the pot its fun lol hows it been man miss playing with u fools hit me up u sexyt slut. but on the real i could care less about whaT system man the games are games and in the end they all are fun brotha

i dont buy a game system to watch movies on... lol

Virgin

PostSubject: lol   February 27th 2008, 9:14 pm

u kind of missed the point lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mother Fuckers   

Back to top Go down

Mother Fuckers
Page 1 of 1