Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ranting about GB S & D ....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleeper_S4
[P]uLse ALLSTAR
Sleeper_S4

Ranting about GB S & D .... Empty
PostSubject: Ranting about GB S & D ....   Ranting about GB S & D .... EmptyJanuary 4th 2008, 12:20 pm

So, is there anyone else here who thinks Normal Search & Destroy is gay?

After completely changing my play style I was able to almost average 2 kills a game with a G36c with Stopping Power and Steady aim.

Half my kills are running into someone without zooming in and holding down the trigger. It feels so much more unrealistic to me.

Neutral
Back to top Go down
cI RINGLEADER
Grand Master
cI RINGLEADER

PostSubject: Re: Ranting about GB S & D ....   Ranting about GB S & D .... EmptyJanuary 4th 2008, 12:22 pm

ya but hopefully they will change it so we can do hardcore rules also lets pray
Back to top Go down
https://teampulse.forumotion.com
Sleeper_S4
[P]uLse ALLSTAR
Sleeper_S4

PostSubject: Re: Ranting about GB S & D ....   Ranting about GB S & D .... EmptyJanuary 4th 2008, 4:26 pm

So, I'm MUCH more relieved after looking at the GB match setup: No n00b tubes and radar turned off!

Now, it seems the only difference between normal and hardcore is the amount of damage you can take before you die. Oh, and having a gay imaginary cross hair while you run around at the hip. I can live with it.

Neutral
Back to top Go down
cI RINGLEADER
Grand Master
cI RINGLEADER

PostSubject: Re: Ranting about GB S & D ....   Ranting about GB S & D .... EmptyJanuary 4th 2008, 4:40 pm

the only way to have no radar is to play hardcore search and destroy it means no radar on constantly
Back to top Go down
https://teampulse.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranting about GB S & D ....   Ranting about GB S & D .... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranting about GB S & D ....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gamebattles-
Jump to: