Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DUBZ .... Ring, Falcon, Souljuh ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleeper_S4
[P]uLse ALLSTAR
Sleeper_S4

DUBZ .... Ring, Falcon, Souljuh ... Empty
PostSubject: DUBZ .... Ring, Falcon, Souljuh ...   DUBZ .... Ring, Falcon, Souljuh ... EmptyJanuary 16th 2008, 10:21 am

I asked Souljuh if he wanted to be my dubz partner. We have very different styles and I suck at the run and gun but I'll practice. If he isn't interested I'm cool with it, I might hook up with someone else (Boostin, Couch (can we invite him into Malice?), supercamaroz, etc.).

If I get a partner, I'd like to run a few scrimmages with Ring & Falcon. You guys are great and I could learn a lot about strategy. Learn new ways to die and how not to - LOL!!!!

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
cI RINGLEADER
Grand Master
cI RINGLEADER

PostSubject: Re: DUBZ .... Ring, Falcon, Souljuh ...   DUBZ .... Ring, Falcon, Souljuh ... EmptyJanuary 16th 2008, 10:40 am

yeah no problem you just let me know. I am going to do some roster modifications today I need couch hero's and cameros gamebattles names if their is any way of anyone letting them know about our forum get them the link so they can just come on the forum and post their names
Back to top Go down
https://teampulse.forumotion.com
Sleeper_S4
[P]uLse ALLSTAR
Sleeper_S4

PostSubject: Re: DUBZ .... Ring, Falcon, Souljuh ...   DUBZ .... Ring, Falcon, Souljuh ... EmptyJanuary 17th 2008, 11:55 am

When looking for a dubz match, I couldn't see any information about the team that has proposed a challenge. The only information it says is the game style, ommissions, and basic set up.

They don't display who you are playing against?
Back to top Go down
cI Souljuh
[P]uLse MaStEr
cI Souljuh

PostSubject: Re: DUBZ .... Ring, Falcon, Souljuh ...   DUBZ .... Ring, Falcon, Souljuh ... EmptyJanuary 17th 2008, 1:03 pm

No sleeper the new gb doesent tell you who you are playing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DUBZ .... Ring, Falcon, Souljuh ...   DUBZ .... Ring, Falcon, Souljuh ... Empty

Back to top Go down

DUBZ .... Ring, Falcon, Souljuh ...
Page 1 of 1