HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Should never war without me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cI Souljuh
[P]uLse MaStEr
cI Souljuh

Should never war without me Empty
PostSubject: Should never war without me   Should never war without me EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 1:40 am

Title says it all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cI RINGLEADER
Grand Master
cI RINGLEADER

PostSubject: Re: Should never war without me   Should never war without me EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 8:37 am

not that just shouldnt war in a 3 v 3 and we aren't ever again

cI Souljuh
[P]uLse MaStEr
cI Souljuh

PostSubject: Re: Should never war without me   Should never war without me EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 12:24 pm

True
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sleeper_S4
[P]uLse ALLSTAR
Sleeper_S4

PostSubject: Re: Should never war without me   Should never war without me EmptyJanuary 26th 2008, 5:41 pm

I'm not saying I am as good as you are, I'm the weakest link in the clan, but I'm holding my own I think so far.

I'm hard on myself in the sense I give 110% and I'd feel like total shit if we lost b/c I sucked. No one could say anything to make me feel worse than I would feel on my own. I LOVE TO COMPETE! Listening to RING scream in excitement last night when we were tearing it up, it's how I felt inside even though I can't scream like that b/c I'd wake up the entire family!

I LOVE hardcore but I might practice regular from time to time b/c I use different weapons loadouts in Wars. I get all freaked out by the fact it takes more damage to down someone but the more I practice the more I'll get comfortable and I'll hopefully start racking up some kills.

p.s. If RING, Falcon, Sniped and Souljuh are online, I'd expect to sit it out and I REALLY wouldn't take it personally at all! I have less play time in the online game than all of you so I promise u, no hard feelings whatsoever! If GB was Hardcore, I'd want to WAR nightly!

C u all tonight and thanks for welcoming me in and leaving me on the short list!

Patrick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should never war without me   Should never war without me Empty

Back to top Go down

Should never war without me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gamebattles-
Jump to: