Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A cool thing happened last night ......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleeper_S4
[P]uLse ALLSTAR
Sleeper_S4

A cool thing happened last night ...... Empty
PostSubject: A cool thing happened last night ......   A cool thing happened last night ...... EmptyJanuary 29th 2008, 12:20 pm

Everyone knows I'm a conservative/campy player. I hardly EVER light it up in a room b/c I never rush. The good thing about it though is that my routes and play style are unchanged in wars so I usually do pretty well either way. My record on hardcore was in Strike with 18 kills 4 deaths (we won 4 -2) and only 1 nade kill.

Last night something cool happened. I was the last guy left on Strike. I had an M4 BS-ST-DS and no silenced pistol. I was able to smoke the middle, run back and pick up the bomb and eventually kill all 5 guys with all rifle (using a UAV for the last 2) to win. I had an airstrike and called it in, it killed 4 people. I ran up to the basement by their spawn and killed the last 2 guys to win the map 4-0. 11 straight kills! It was awesome! Very different for me! This is n't bragging, just thought I'd share. Most of it was luck.

Souljuh always gets a rediculous amount of kills in hardcore. Sometimes I like to run and gun with him to support him but most of the time I like to keep practicing my style to learn. It was different for me an a lot of fun. I've killed 5 guys to win a match before with a silenced rifle but that is MUCH easier than running loud.

This game rarely gets old for me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cI RINGLEADER
Grand Master
cI RINGLEADER

PostSubject: Re: A cool thing happened last night ......   A cool thing happened last night ...... EmptyJanuary 29th 2008, 12:33 pm

thats fukin nice good shit on that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://teampulse.forumotion.com
Sleeper_S4
[P]uLse ALLSTAR
Sleeper_S4

PostSubject: Re: A cool thing happened last night ......   A cool thing happened last night ...... EmptyJanuary 29th 2008, 5:10 pm

Now, if my game play was as bad ass as this sig you made me, I'd be a BAD mofo!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cool thing happened last night ......   A cool thing happened last night ...... Empty

Back to top Go down

A cool thing happened last night ......
Page 1 of 1