Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not news to anyone, I withdrew for the final time from GB.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleeper_S4
[P]uLse ALLSTAR
Sleeper_S4

Not news to anyone, I withdrew for the final time from GB. Empty
PostSubject: Not news to anyone, I withdrew for the final time from GB.   Not news to anyone, I withdrew for the final time from GB. EmptyFebruary 5th 2008, 8:22 pm

Hey everyone, after more consideration I withdrew from GB for the final time.

Most of it has to do with my shitty time slot to WAR. I don't think it's right to try to bring me in on the occassional weekend WAR typically b/c most people WAR during the day or early evening and I'm extremely committed to my family and business to let gaming interefere with my life.

Gaming is my last priority and my only fun release from life. I know I've been a prick lately and I apologize for that. It's not easy hearing about all of the WARS we've been winning and even though I'm an member of the clan, I feel like the 3rd string guy on the bench of a winning team that is owning everyone. I'm happy, yet I can feel the same way b/c I only played in 3 WARS this ladder. It's my fault b/c of my schedule and I'm not the kind of person to inconvenience others to WAR when it works with me. Same old shizzle ....

I'll be around. I'm mostly playing with my old clan mates who you know and love. eSc Nightmare, Crotch Hero, PikaGreg, Cucamunga - I've known these guys for 2 years. I'm also playing with a few new guys as well.

I've toyed with the idea of actually starting a clan if I could find a good few co-leaders but I'd want some laid back guys who arn't worried about being the best, just playing for fun and enjoying the competition - even if we did get smoked a lot! LOL!!! More than likely a west coast clan though and only competing on sites that support hardcore S & D - I think Gampro.com is one site.

Anyways, I can always walk away feeling I was good enough to play with all of you even if I was at the bottom end f the talent. It's been and honor to be here and be cared for so much. Hopefully I won't be resented but I understand if I am. I'm far from perfect and I have to do what works best for me and get back to enjoying the game again (instead of feeling left out on my accord of course).

I'll be around and jump in from time to time to watch all of you smoke people and hopefully pick up the scraps here and there!

Best of luck and keep on whooping ass! I've neverplayed with such a talented group of players and it's been a privilege!!! I'm honored to have been asked to continue into Pulse and the decision was very difficult for me to make.

Regards,

Patrick
Back to top Go down
cI Souljuh
[P]uLse MaStEr
cI Souljuh

PostSubject: Re: Not news to anyone, I withdrew for the final time from GB.   Not news to anyone, I withdrew for the final time from GB. EmptyFebruary 5th 2008, 8:47 pm

You will be missed,Your one of the most standup guys ive ever met. Even if it is online. Good luck with what ever you do but if you do make a clan we are willing to war you anytime. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
cI RINGLEADER
Grand Master
cI RINGLEADER

PostSubject: Re: Not news to anyone, I withdrew for the final time from GB.   Not news to anyone, I withdrew for the final time from GB. EmptyFebruary 5th 2008, 10:19 pm

i love sleeper dont stop goin to the forum i love readin ur poetry
Back to top Go down
https://teampulse.forumotion.com
Sleeper_S4
[P]uLse ALLSTAR
Sleeper_S4

PostSubject: Re: Not news to anyone, I withdrew for the final time from GB.   Not news to anyone, I withdrew for the final time from GB. EmptyFebruary 6th 2008, 9:25 am

Souljuh wrote:
You will be missed,Your one of the most standup guys ive ever met. Even if it is online. Good luck with what ever you do but if you do make a clan we are willing to war you anytime. Twisted Evil

Thank you for the compliment Jimmy. I really appreciate it. I hope your project went well yesterday! I want to talk to you sometime about what's next in life after high school with you. In the meanwhile, finish your prestige you hack!

No thank you about the war! I'd sooner rather fire an RPG in the spawn and get the match over with! LOL!!! Laughing

Honestly I don't have time now to form a clan. I'm going to aggressively pursue the completion of my Architectural Registration Licensure. To be registered you have to have an undergrad + masters degree in architecture from an accredited university and 3 years of rigorous documented internship covering about 25 categories and THEN complete 9 exams. If you fail one part you have to wait 6 months to retake it. I've completed 4 of the exams but I need to finish the other 5. Work is slowing down a little (for the meanwhile) so I'm going to start finishing those sum-ma-na-bishes!!!

I'm looking forward to that like getting my sausage slammed in a door. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sleeper_S4
[P]uLse ALLSTAR
Sleeper_S4

PostSubject: Re: Not news to anyone, I withdrew for the final time from GB.   Not news to anyone, I withdrew for the final time from GB. EmptyFebruary 6th 2008, 9:29 am

cI RINGLEADER wrote:
i love sleeper dont stop goin to the forum i love readin ur poetry

RING ...... oh RING ..... where art thou RING?

Is it you? In the "Blue Building" of Crash? What light through yonder window breaks? To the East? It is you! With the silenced P90! LOL!!!!

Now worries brother! I'll be around .....

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cI Souljuh
[P]uLse MaStEr
cI Souljuh

PostSubject: Re: Not news to anyone, I withdrew for the final time from GB.   Not news to anyone, I withdrew for the final time from GB. EmptyFebruary 6th 2008, 12:54 pm

HAhahhahahahahahahaaaha, sleeper your my hero
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not news to anyone, I withdrew for the final time from GB.   Not news to anyone, I withdrew for the final time from GB. Empty

Back to top Go down

Not news to anyone, I withdrew for the final time from GB.
Page 1 of 1