Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game Battles update ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleeper_S4
[P]uLse ALLSTAR
Sleeper_S4

Game Battles update ... Empty
PostSubject: Game Battles update ...   Game Battles update ... EmptyJanuary 2nd 2008, 3:31 pm

So,

I went to "My Clan" section and it gave me the message about the clan not registered into a current ladder. I figure this is because the season ended Jan. 1? I accepted the invitation that you sent me. I thought it was a 12 hour processing period. Anyone who is on GB, please send me a "friend request".

I have 2 boys: 5 years old and 19 months. I LOVE THEM TO DEATH! I have a business at home (architect - design custom housing - LOVE IT!!!) and I typically work 60+ hours a week; sometimes as much as 80 when it gets uber crazy. My time is limited although if I'm in a clan match I can have my wife cover the feeding for the baby. I take the first feeding and she covers the 2nd and sometimes 3rd.

A little about me and GB matches:
1.) I LOVE to compete!!! I don't care if we lose, as long as we play to the best of our ability.
2.) I can only get online to play after 10 pm Eastern. I would like to cut it off at 1:00 am but i did have a match on RB6 Vegas that went to 4:45 am. We were beating the 3rd ranked team. In the very last series they were getting their ass kicked. They called in an official who they knew and were were DQ'd b/c a member of our team didn't have his Gamertag and GB account names the same. WTF!!!!!! Mad
3.) I don't want to have pressure about producing kills. I play hard and serious but for the fun of it at the end of the day. I'll never hold anything against anyone in a clan match.

I kinda suck at COD4 but I love playing. I'm always watching everyone and trying to learn. I generally am used to camping somewhat and then move up after the nades and M203's have gone off. I'm not the kind of person to try to always be the top killer of the group, but I'm usually a huge fan of consistency. I try to ALWAYS be top 3 in our team with a blend of camp and run and gun. I've been shadowing Dark to learn run and gun, extreme conditioning and nading the right spots. It allows me to also learn a good defense from the opposing team that might do the same thing. I typically run STOPPING POWER AND DEAD SILENCE. DS helps me be the last line of defense in a match. In a clan match, UAV JAMMER AND DEAD SILENCE is a tought combo to beat. I've taken out 4-5 guys on oppsing teams many times before to win the round. I think this might be a good role for me b/c I don't have the reflexes others do to run and gun.

I love playing with Malice b/c you're all cool and I enjoy it. If I hated the personalities in the group I wouldn't stick around. Again, I'll try like hell, but if there is a match you absolutely MUST win I might not be the best guy for the spot. I could "war" every night and never get tired of it. When I wasin RB6, we had a team that was more concerned about a great looking record that playing a lot of matches. It was frustrating. I could care less what our record is. I would rather war than play at night for the fun of it. If you ever wanted to set up private rooms for map strategy, I'm down.

Any time you guys want to give me constructive criticism or show me your routes I'm also down for that. I can never learn too much! Smile

Sleeper
(Patrick)
Back to top Go down
Sleeper_S4
[P]uLse ALLSTAR
Sleeper_S4

PostSubject: My clan status with IVIalice ....   Game Battles update ... EmptyJanuary 2nd 2008, 6:21 pm

Any reason why it doesn't ave me listed in the clan yet?

For that matter, it's giving me this message:
You are not enrolled in any Game Batlle Ladders.

?
Back to top Go down
Sleeper_S4
[P]uLse ALLSTAR
Sleeper_S4

PostSubject: WTF??!!!   Game Battles update ... EmptyJanuary 3rd 2008, 11:08 am

So I can see that I'm on the roster now (WHOOOOPIE) but when I go to "Preferences" and "My Clan" it is still giving me the error message:
You are not enrolled in any Game Battle active Ladders, for a list of Ladders click here. So I click there and it's an expired page. WTF??!!!

RINGLEADER, I switched to the M4 with Red Dot and Stopping Power after you left. I went 9-3 on "Showdown" (the courtyard) and 10-2 on "Wet works" (the ship IIRC). Those are my 2 worst maps so I think this rifle is for me. That was also on Hardcore though but the low recoil is easy for me to keep the rifle on the target with a decent spray pattern. I hope I'm not "the suck" on regular mode. Damn, I truly love hardcore. Crying or Very sad

I need to practice the "normal" setting though for the war. I sucked it hard that one match b/c I only had a silenced AK. I was hitting targets, but not enough. It seems normal takes twice the damage to put someone down. Very early on I had success with the M16 on double tap as well. It does a lot of damage, is much more accurate than the M4 and the site doesn't drift at all when zoomed in. Typically *IF* I get the sites on someone with the M16 DT'd, their done. The DT reduces the wait period by 1/2 so it helps, but I think the wider spread of the M4 is helpful to make up for latency lag etc. when shooting someone who is moving sideways.

I'm going to test M4 with S.P. (I love dead silence even with a loud weapon), M4 with SP + DI (deep impact), and M4 with just D.I to see how many rounds it takes to down someone. I've always been someone who has done a lot of weapon testing in terms of damage, spray patterns and recoil comparisons so it's fun for me. I think it makes a difference when you confidence in your rifle.

Take care!

Patrick
Back to top Go down
cI RINGLEADER
Grand Master
cI RINGLEADER

PostSubject: Re: Game Battles update ...   Game Battles update ... EmptyJanuary 3rd 2008, 12:32 pm

whatever you feel works to get the kills i dont ever use the m4 its to weak for me try the m4 with double tap also its a preatty good combo..
Back to top Go down
https://teampulse.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Battles update ...   Game Battles update ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Battles update ...
Page 1 of 1