Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A little info about me ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleeper_S4
[P]uLse ALLSTAR
Sleeper_S4

A little info about me ... Empty
PostSubject: A little info about me ...   A little info about me ... EmptyJanuary 2nd 2008, 3:32 pm

Back to top Go down
cI RINGLEADER
Grand Master
cI RINGLEADER

PostSubject: Re: A little info about me ...   A little info about me ... EmptyJanuary 2nd 2008, 4:18 pm

thanks for the info sleeper i really like to just play for fun also but dont get me wrong i love to win if you hear me bitch in a war like everyone always knows u just have to not take it to heart and just remember its the way i am im not being a dick im just wanting everyone to communicate and actually work as a team...
Back to top Go down
https://teampulse.forumotion.com
Sleeper_S4
[P]uLse ALLSTAR
Sleeper_S4

PostSubject: AWESOME!   A little info about me ... EmptyJanuary 2nd 2008, 5:58 pm

That's music to my ears man!

I agree .... some of you may have already heard me bitch about everyone running up gettin done up early in a match. Don't take it to heart, we are ALL competative.

I promise not to take it personal and I ALWAYS give 110% in a match. Communication is key and teamwork moreso. I alos don't mind changing my playing style to round out the team strategy, as long as you don't ask me to snipe! Very Happy

I could snipe as long as someone shows me the ropes.

P.
Back to top Go down
Sleeper_S4
[P]uLse ALLSTAR
Sleeper_S4

PostSubject: Some more miscellaneous info ...   A little info about me ... EmptyJanuary 3rd 2008, 11:09 am

Back to top Go down
cI RINGLEADER
Grand Master
cI RINGLEADER

PostSubject: Re: A little info about me ...   A little info about me ... EmptyJanuary 3rd 2008, 12:33 pm

whatever you feel works to get the kills i dont ever use the m4 its to weak for me try the m4 with double tap also its a preatty good combo..
Back to top Go down
https://teampulse.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little info about me ...   A little info about me ... Empty

Back to top Go down

A little info about me ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: