Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My schedule sucks ....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleeper_S4
[P]uLse ALLSTAR
Sleeper_S4

My schedule sucks .... Empty
PostSubject: My schedule sucks ....   My schedule sucks .... EmptyJanuary 11th 2008, 9:16 am

Congratulations guys on the win streak guys!

Unfortunately (or maybe not for you) I'm going to have to look elsewhere for another clan. It completely sucks for me. In all honesty, you are the coolest group of guys I've met to date and it sucks that I might leave but I know my schedule is very late for most of you b/c you are pacific or eastern time. No hard feelings, I completely understand.

Most of the world goes to war around 7-8 pm. West coast teams work out best for me with the 3 hour time change but every group I met were Douche' Bags. I REALLY love to compete. I could care less about prestige and I've been practicing to eventually war but I feel like it's pointless now. I was going to try to create a late night squad to run matches with but I'm the only consistent night player.

Maybe you guys can recommend a West Coast clan you know that I could jump into. Great personalities are the most important thing for me. I hope they are better than I am b/c I suck (lol)!

This might all fall through anyways. Rainbow will be out in 2 months and will own me. I seriously thought of jumping into Socom Confrontation with you guys but I don't think I will adapt well and the time change thing again. Anywho, I might just stick around b/c I have a great time when we have a group playing. It's all good anyways, I'm not sure if I fit in really well here. Everyone has been very cordial but you've all known each other for a very long time.

C u online tonight ....
Back to top Go down
cI FaLCoN
[P]uLse MaStEr
cI FaLCoN

PostSubject: Re: My schedule sucks ....   My schedule sucks .... EmptyJanuary 11th 2008, 9:26 am

u play in the afternoon everday like yesterday?
Back to top Go down
Sleeper_S4
[P]uLse ALLSTAR
Sleeper_S4

PostSubject: Re: My schedule sucks ....   My schedule sucks .... EmptyJanuary 11th 2008, 11:29 am

I do like to take a lunch break and play a bit but yesterday when we we're playing I had 7 phone calls in the 4 maps I played with you. I sucked it up largely b/c I was talking with the phone on my shoulder, concentrating on the calls and couldn't hear anything in the game.

I also couldn't hear you in the game either. Damn xbox live bullshit. Neutral

Thanks for asking and great playing yesterday.
Back to top Go down
cI RINGLEADER
Grand Master
cI RINGLEADER

PostSubject: Re: My schedule sucks ....   My schedule sucks .... EmptyJanuary 11th 2008, 4:11 pm

well sleeper just stick around for a little while we can see what goes on man i would hate to lose ya
Back to top Go down
https://teampulse.forumotion.com
Sleeper_S4
[P]uLse ALLSTAR
Sleeper_S4

PostSubject: Re: My schedule sucks ....   My schedule sucks .... EmptyJanuary 11th 2008, 6:40 pm

I might stick around anyways. I have never enjoyed playing online more than now entirely because of this group and I'm a no bullshit kind of guy. I might rub people the wrong way but everyone knows exactly who/what I am and I'm honest to a fault. I think people forget that we are dealing with real people on the other end of the headset. You are a great group and I've had the pleasure of getting to know some of you better. I don't want to put anyone out with my schedule. Hell, I'm not even sure I'd like the GB format even so I might not be missing much. There is nothing like the competition though. Man I do miss it.

Rainbow will be out soon and my life is freaking crammed full. I'm so used to working long hours and then going back to work after the family goes to sleep. I've enjoyed COD4 so much I refuse to go back to work at night b/c of my sanity. Sometimes I get on and I'm too intense b/c COD4 is the only thing I have for me and I love the intensity. It's my escape.

I have a huge annual convention I'm finishing marketing material for, I have 3 jobs on top of each other, I just got over strep from a couple of days ago and now my 20 month old has it (had to go to Urgent Care last night). My wife has been called back to the hospital the last 2 nights, they havn't been busier in the last 5 years. Fuck .... so behind with my shit.

Hope to see you online tonight.
Back to top Go down
cI RINGLEADER
Grand Master
cI RINGLEADER

PostSubject: Re: My schedule sucks ....   My schedule sucks .... EmptyJanuary 11th 2008, 6:46 pm

i'll be on (DRUNK) but i will be on
Back to top Go down
Sleeper_S4
[P]uLse ALLSTAR
Sleeper_S4

PostSubject: Re: My schedule sucks ....   My schedule sucks .... EmptyJanuary 12th 2008, 11:36 am

Yes ..... yes you were [BOSS] RICKYROSSDABOSS!

Fisting ....

ROTFLMAO!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cI RINGLEADER
Grand Master
cI RINGLEADER

PostSubject: Re: My schedule sucks ....   My schedule sucks .... EmptyJanuary 12th 2008, 12:26 pm

RICKY ROSS DA BOSS IS MY IDOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My schedule sucks ....   My schedule sucks .... Empty

Back to top Go down

My schedule sucks ....
Page 1 of 1