Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let me know if you need a sig

Go down 
+5
cI FaLCoN
Sleeper_S4
GODLIK3
FATTY
cI RINGLEADER
9 posters
AuthorMessage
cI RINGLEADER
Grand Master
cI RINGLEADER

Let me know if you need a sig Empty
PostSubject: Let me know if you need a sig   Let me know if you need a sig EmptyDecember 29th 2007, 11:03 am

If you need a sig or an avatar just describe what you want the sig to look like and what kind of picture you want in your sig
Back to top Go down
https://teampulse.forumotion.com
FATTY
Virgin
FATTY

PostSubject: Re: Let me know if you need a sig   Let me know if you need a sig EmptyJanuary 2nd 2008, 7:29 pm

Ring can make me sumtin cool, halo 3 related
Back to top Go down
GODLIK3
Virgin

PostSubject: give me a sick one   Let me know if you need a sig EmptyJanuary 3rd 2008, 3:46 pm

Ring i would like one man. i'd say with a picture of like zeus and a lighting bolt or one of the greek gods. thank would be sickness. thanks ringaling.
Back to top Go down
Sleeper_S4
[P]uLse ALLSTAR
Sleeper_S4

PostSubject: Re: Let me know if you need a sig   Let me know if you need a sig EmptyJanuary 4th 2008, 2:10 pm

Ok, so I didn't want to put you out by asking you to make a sig, but man, your talents are fucking amazing!

I just saw your new sig in my GB reply, it's the hotness man!

Ok .... so, if you WANT to mess around with one I like the idea of a ghost. My car is a 570 hp Sleeper but in the game I like to run silenced and Dead Silent so I think a Grey/Blue hazey background graveyard like scenery with a ghost like apparition image would be sweet. Between the nights sky, moon, graveyard, fog, and ghost images you should have some pretty cool layering effects. Don't spend crazy time on it though. Anything you do is very appreciated!

You don't have to follow the guidelines at all, I just wanted to give you something to work with. I love the whole idea of Elite Forces and covert op shizzle.

p.s. You can leave the "S4" part off of the sig and just use "Sleeper" for the name.

Thanks man!

Patrick
Back to top Go down
cI RINGLEADER
Grand Master
cI RINGLEADER

PostSubject: Re: Let me know if you need a sig   Let me know if you need a sig EmptyJanuary 4th 2008, 2:14 pm

I will try to work on this today Sleeper
Back to top Go down
cI FaLCoN
[P]uLse MaStEr
cI FaLCoN

PostSubject: Re: Let me know if you need a sig   Let me know if you need a sig EmptyJanuary 7th 2008, 9:52 am

i made this one
Back to top Go down
cI RINGLEADER
Grand Master
cI RINGLEADER

PostSubject: Re: Let me know if you need a sig   Let me know if you need a sig EmptyJanuary 7th 2008, 10:18 am

holy fuk that was like one of my first sigs i ever made like 5 years ago lmao post it in the right spot retard
Back to top Go down
cI FaLCoN
[P]uLse MaStEr
cI FaLCoN

PostSubject: Re: Let me know if you need a sig   Let me know if you need a sig EmptyJanuary 7th 2008, 10:19 am

IVI RINGLEADER wrote:
holy fuk that was like one of my first sigs i ever made like 5 years ago lmao post it in the right spot retard

you didnt mk this. i made this, JERK. i remember
Back to top Go down
cI RINGLEADER
Grand Master
cI RINGLEADER

PostSubject: Re: Let me know if you need a sig   Let me know if you need a sig EmptyJanuary 7th 2008, 10:21 am

oh ya lmao try postin now i changed it in your profile
Back to top Go down
cI FaLCoN
[P]uLse MaStEr
cI FaLCoN

PostSubject: Re: Let me know if you need a sig   Let me know if you need a sig EmptyJanuary 7th 2008, 10:23 am

i remember mking this. im not stupid. u might have made one similiar. is it showin up?
Back to top Go down
mrblonde120
Virgin

PostSubject: Avitar   Let me know if you need a sig EmptyFebruary 24th 2008, 1:36 am

Whats up man,
u think you can make one of the Serbian flag with the eagles saying my name by it that would be fucking sweet
let me know
Thanks
MrBlonde120
Back to top Go down
cI RINGLEADER
Grand Master
cI RINGLEADER

PostSubject: Re: Let me know if you need a sig   Let me know if you need a sig EmptyFebruary 24th 2008, 1:54 am

mrblonde120 wrote:
Whats up man,
u think you can make one of the Serbian flag with the eagles saying my name by it that would be fucking sweet
let me know
Thanks
MrBlonde120

ya i will work on this next week
Back to top Go down
mrblonde120
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Let me know if you need a sig   Let me know if you need a sig EmptyFebruary 24th 2008, 7:00 pm

thanks man i bet it will look great What a Face
Back to top Go down
cI 5nip3r X
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Let me know if you need a sig   Let me know if you need a sig EmptyMarch 2nd 2008, 2:50 am

ring i will take a sig but it better be bad ass i mean you got a great name to work with lol
Back to top Go down
bl00ps
I'm A Bad MotherFuker

PostSubject: Re: Let me know if you need a sig   Let me know if you need a sig EmptyMarch 7th 2008, 10:27 am

I guess I will take a sig now that I will be active on these forums.. I guess just be creative because nothing pops to mind right now.
Back to top Go down
cI 5nip3r X
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Let me know if you need a sig   Let me know if you need a sig EmptyMarch 17th 2008, 3:32 pm

ring i need a banner for doubles....do it for me not because you hate godlike....we are changing our name to [aB]omination so if you could direct it towards that
Back to top Go down
KraziiKilla4life
Virgin
KraziiKilla4life

PostSubject: hey i wanted to know.......   Let me know if you need a sig EmptyOctober 12th 2010, 10:56 pm

if i could get a clan banned for OSK aka One Shot Killz
id like it with that pic and i was wonderin
Let me know if you need a sig 1shot111
if u would be able to make me a sig that sayz KraziiKilla
with some picture that fits in with it and somethin awesome as writing if u could
Back to top Go down
http://www.oneshotkillz.spruz.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me know if you need a sig   Let me know if you need a sig Empty

Back to top Go down

Let me know if you need a sig
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Graphics Request-
Jump to: